I'm posting this for a friend who just lost her beloved 28 year old Morgan gelding… this would be one of those cream-of-the-crop, forever homes in Southern California. If you have any leads, please contact me: email@example.com or her directly: JoAnnBennett@cox.net
Permission to cross-post far and wide!
Her want list:
• Morgan (as that is what I had and I love the ride); a cross might be OK depending on temperament.
• I would like 12-18 yr old, gelding preferred.
• 15.2 hands is my limit - I'm short.
• Up to $5000 in price and maybe a little more if it's a great horse.
• I will travel anywhere in California to look and out of state for a real good horse with video.
• Color is not an issue but prefer dark bays.
• I will use it strictly for trail and maybe a little drill team.
• A retired show horse would be wonderful.