I prefer to ship in Flat Rate Boxes, but will ship the cheapest option if you say so. Money Order/Cashier Check OKAY. Paypal might be OK, think I set up an account? lol. Will consider offers and trades.
1. Horseware of Ireland Cooler - Super Nice Quality, New. Used Once - Washed Once. Fleece. Burgandy/Navy. 78"
2. Leather One Ear Headstall. Split Reins included (needs screw). Decent quality not the best though leather on headstall. $20.
5. Green Rope Halter - Only used once or twice. $8 $5
6. Blue Rope Halter w/ Attached Lead - Used. $8
7. String Girth - I was told it is Mohair, but I won't guarantee or promise since I didn't buy it myself. SO... I just don't know. 27" $10 $8
8. Smart Cinch - Felt Back. New. Used Only Once. 30" $30.
9. White Bell Boots - fit a 15.1 Hand Horse (can't find a size) - Double Closure Velcro (super sticky). Nice quality, but used and shows staining from dirt, etc. $7 $5
11. Walking Horse Shanked Bit. Jointed Mouth. 5" - $8
12. Tom Thumb S/S 5" - $5
13.. Wonder Bit - Sweet Iron Mouth/Some Rust - 5" - $15 (Pictured on leather headstall) $10.
17. Saddle Pad 32x30- Good Working or Trail Pad, decent padding, has brand in the leather bought I can't make it out due to wear. In great condition. I can't wash, you could though, if you so wished - it's clean otherwise. Fleece/Wooly Bottom. $25
19. Not selling Saddle right now.
20. I also have TWO, Winter Heavy weight Blanket. 74" and 76". Hunter/Tan Trim Color. They have belly surcingle, leg straps, and chest buckles. It states they are water resistance. I've had people ask if they are water proof - I don't know. The package says "resistant/resistance". They were worn ONE time, (too tight) and I put them back in their original bags, and they are in the trunk of my car doing nothing. I'd like $35 each. Other than not probably being water PROOF - they are nice quality blankets.